New things are coming for our site, and when I get the okay to announce them, I'll let you guys know. Until then, keep tight.
For now, I've got a few new albums i'm hugely interested in and some links to fill you in on them, as well as some other little snippets of news that I found pretty relevant.
Hit "Read More" to check them out.
Alright, well here here goes nothing....
LIsted is the album and the band's website for the either recently released or upcoming albums that I found pretty noteworthy.
OUT NOW! Thrice- The Alchemy Index volumes III & IV: Air & Earth (The Alchemy Index,Thrice)
Coldplay- Viva La Vida- June 17th ( Article about new album ,Coldplay)
Atmosphere- When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold- April 22nd (Atmosphere at Myspace )
And for the news....
Oasis Blames Hip Hop for The Glastonbury Festival not selling out
More on the Blockbuster/ Circuit City offer (NYTimes)
Jack Handey?!
Gamestop is aparrently doing fantastically despite economic crisis
And that's all for now. You know I'll be back
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Exciting New Album Releases for 2008, and Other News
Labels:
atmosphere,
block buster,
circuit city,
coldplay,
gamestop,
jack handey,
kicknote,
oasis,
thrice
Stumble it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment